<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jewish, Jewish, Everywhere, & not a drop to drink
Tuesday, July 01, 2003
 
Oxford Professor Apologizes to Simshalom's Email

From: Andrew Wilkie
To: simshalom@att.net
Subject: Re: British Blind Spots at Oxford.
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:48:53 +0100

I am deeply sorry for this and realise that I took the wrong action. In
addition an official apology has been issued by Oxford University and the
student's case will be taken forward.

I retract what I said, which was caused by too personal and emotional a
response to the terrible situation in Israel.

I hope you can forgive me.

Please pass this message on.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Wilkie
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Site Meter Globe of Blogs BLOGGERNITY of Judaism_Section (PALTALK) JEW From Wikipedia